Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year New Blog!

I am on a new road now, I am headed down a short straight path to graduation in May!


This new years brings much thought about the future. What will I want to do with my degree? I have some plans in mind, I want to focus on color and fabric. These two things are what started me on my journey in design and it is logical that I would now want to devote more time to them specifically.


I have been color consulting professionally for the past three years. I have been a life long stalker of color and texture which includes  painting, sewing, embroidery, faux finishing and even my own line of purses and lamps and really so much more.
Jean Queen Purses sold in local boutiques


original designs embroidered onto sweet bassinet ensembles


vintage hats and bases, so charming in person

I have designed, created, marketed and sold much of what I love. And now I plan do the same with other products of color and texture. I have only a science and math course this semester and I will cross the finish line in just a short four months. I have decided to start a new blog called LANGUAGE OF COLOR AND TEXTURE!
Here is to the next chapter in my design life!

1 comment: