Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's My Year


Dear Year 2011,
First I want to say welcome, I'm so glad you made it. I have been waiting for you to get here. It is going to be a great relief to see your month of May. You see that is when I will finally graduate with a degree in interior design! You are a welcome relief and at times I thought you would not ever get here. I really didn't know that 2011 was the year I was waiting for. Back in 2006, I got whey laid with my plans to finish school because I had a horrible infection in my hand that put me so behind on my plans for the future. 06 was a  real stinker, glad it is a goner for sure. 07 improved but I was slow to shake what had turned my life upside down. I regrouped and had a pep talk with myself in 2008 and then finally, I really gained steam for finishing school in 2009. 2010 was filled with classes and projects and an end in sight to the completion of the goal I started back in spring 05. So year 2011,............my goal is near,graduation is really just so close I can see it. Don't even think about throwing a road block my way. I am so happy that I will complete what I started,and thankful for all the support I've had from my kids and husband. I missed many- many things including but not limited to; band concerts, young authors night, science fairs and more. I sacrificed and they sacrificed and now it's just about in the can! You know 2011, I have high hopes for sweet endings and new beginnings and you better not let me down,you have the potential to be one of the best years ever. I'm counting on you to be the best you can be. I will write again and let you know how it is going. Until then take care and go out and make it a great year.

Warm Regards,

1 comment: