Saturday, February 20, 2010

GREEN PRODUCT


Eco chic is in vogue and all the teachers make "green" apart of many assignments. Last Semester I took INT 190-SPACE PLANNING and had to make a journal out of all found or recycled materials. I was to journal about all the ways I was personally saving the planet. What this had to do with space planning I did not know. I am pretty sure it was just liberal ideology seeping into the classroom disguised as a project but, I digress. Anyway, I pulled out all the stops on this project and used burlap,cardboard, suede string, and dried latex paint that I had saved from the bottom of plastic bucket. I knew someday I would find a creative use for that paint! I sat at the sewing machine and before I knew it the journal was created. The teacher truly loved it, and no one in the class had seen dried paint used in this manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment