Friday, February 19, 2010

Grade A - Project Board!



I have to share how it never ceases to amaze me how other students come to class with their boards incomplete. Currently it is part of the curriculum to present your work. I am routinely surprised at the students who work feverishly to glue or tape their boards to completion while others are presenting. My pride would never allow me to do such a thing unless there were dyer circumstances and even then I would rather turn it in late and have it done perfectly. The other astonishing thing about the last minute construction of these projects is the students feel like they deserved and A when clearly they did not present an A project. I wonder how these students will get a job and keep it because the devil is in the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment