Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CUSTOM DRAPERY


Lee Jofa Bordeaux Toile- Colour:1621 Sienna & Charcoal


Okay, so far it seems all I post about is my INT 175 custom design. I am also working on INT 285 Portfolio Development and INT 268 Lighting design. Thus far, I don't have anything amazing to post about these classes. I am working on a portfolio that I may post in the future. None the less, lighting and portfolio design are project intensive.


Custom Design drapery project-Elevation Rendering of part of one window.
There is more, this is just the first part I got done. I wish the color reflected the true rendering better. Next post will be the completed project.

1 comment:

  1. Just turned in my massive work of construction documents for space planning. Have one drawing left to go for D & R. No actual finals this go around just projects. Which is worse? :)
    How goes it for you?

    ReplyDelete